Hubbard Interactive - Full Time
DescriptionAbout Us: 2060 Digital is a technology-driven digital marketing provider focusing on building and managing campaigns that address our client's needs. We specialize in Display, PPC, Social Media, Web design, Video, and house a team of some the brightest minds in the business. 2060 Digital is a Premier Google Partner and we hold over 90 Google certifications. We pride ourselves in delivering consistent, quantifiable results. If you're passionate about creating lasting client relationships and delivering results-driven content, 2060 Digital may be perfect place to grow your career.
Job Overview: The position of Web Developer is responsible for design and development of company websites. This position is also responsible for working with the business to ensure the final product adheres to the predetermined budget, scope and design.
- Developing and implementing websites, web applications, API integrations, custom functionality or features, etc. as needed.
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes and mock-ups to front-end code.
- Optimizing websites for performance in a production environment.
- Assisting in the support and maintenance of existing client websites.
- Troubleshooting bugs and remedying errors or problems with websites.
- Communicating and collaborating with members of the production team (designers, project managers, coordinators, and other developers) as well as other stakeholders (account executives, digital brand strategists, clients, etc.).
- Assisting with the maintenance and further development of internally-used tools and software as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and related technologies.
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors such as Sass.
- Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and WordPress or similar CMS.
- Familiarity with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/Mercurial/SVN.
- Familiarity with writing unit tests preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for design preferred. Ability to work well with a team and in an ambiguous and/or changing work environment.