StarSource - Full Time
DescriptionOur client is an industry leader in providing technology-enabled solutions to help optimize Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Health Axcess programs. They are a growing company who is constantly evolving to accommodate the ever-changing healthcare field. Our client has been around for about 20 years and are headquartered in Dayton, OH.
Your Role with the Company:
As the Web Developer, you will be working with a team of up to 5, developing web applications for company’s clients. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Writing and maintaining existing web platform specific applications using:
- NET Web Forms
- NET Web API
- Angular 2+
- Contributing to system testing
- Medical paid at almost 99% (including family coverage, employee pays $50/month – that’s it)
- Dental/Vision paid at 100%
- Funded Flex Spending Account
- Life insurance paid at 100% - $50k coverage with voluntary life available for dependents/spouse at group rates
- 401k with employer match at 4%
- Friday lunches – either in office catered or we go out.
- Comfortable dress code – unless on client site, then full business wear.
- Room for growth!!
- 2+ years of experience with the following:
- APIs – REST, SOAP
- NET or C# language
- ORM's such as Entity Framework
- NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC
- Angular 2+ or React
- SQL Server
- Understanding of OOP analysis and design
- Working knowledge of web based application architecture and design
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Net: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- C#: 1 year (Preferred)
United States (Required)