Cincinnati Museum Center - Internship
Ensures that all participants in the Cincinnati Museum Center Youth Program have a safe, educational experience that will allow them to explore career and college opportunities through museum experiences.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides expertise, leadership and management to the paid and volunteer youth.
- Monitors youth timesheets, records attendance, evaluates youth progress, and maintains records of program participants.
- Conduct youth program recruitment with various schools, community groups, churches, and other organizations. Work on committees, and special projects as needed.
- Works closely with the other volunteer staff, supervising youth mentors and paid youth interpreters, and with the coordinators and specialists of Museum Center.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements: ( Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be currently pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree or a recent college graduate.
- Must pass a background check.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation